Throughout the pandemic, BDACT prioritized the safety of our patrons, performers, volunteers, and staff by implementing guidelines based on suggestions of national, state, and local health authorities. These practices may change as the situation evolves.
The following guidelines will become effective February 21, 2022
- Masks will be optional for BDACT Fine Arts Center visitors, volunteers, and staff during performances, classes, auditions, or other events. Those who wish to wear masks are encouraged to continue the practice. Masks are available at the Box Office.
- If you are feeling ill or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home and contact the Box Office regarding ticket exchanges or refunds or the class leader/event coordinator to advise of your absence for other activities.
- BDACT is not liable for COVID-19 related sickness or health conditions patrons may sustain subsequent to their attendance at a BDACT live performances, classes, auditions, or other events
- BDACT volunteers and staff may wear masks based on their personal preferences, while performers will typically not be masked.
- To avoid overcrowding in the lobby, patrons with tickets may proceed directly to ushers and be seated. BDACT discourages pre- or post-show gatherings in the lobby to minimize crowding.
- Depending on the show, intermissions may be lengthened or eliminated to avoid crowding in the lobby and near restrooms.