The Many Benefits of Becoming a BDACT Patron
- Business Patrons – Reserved for a business name listing.
- Individual Patron – Individual or Family name only.
- Contribution Level – At or above the indicated dollar amount.
- Main Stage Playbill Listing – Patron Listing in all of BDACT 4 main stage playbills in the calendar year. Listing order and font size will be determined by patron level.
- BDACT Board of Directors Patron Reception – Opening Night only. One hour prior to curtain lobby will be open for patrons. Complimentary snacks will be available. One half hour before the General Public is admitted.
- Complimentary Main Stage Beverage – Free Beverage at any main stage show in the calendar year; number indicated in table is per main stage show.
- Annual Dinner Ticket – Free ticket(s) to the BDACT Annual Dinner; number indicated in table.
- Photo Op – Photo Opportunity for Patron with listing on the BDACT Website thanking Patron for their generous support.
Become a Patron Member – By Mail
Use the link below to download the BDACT patron form. Complete the form and mail it along with your check, payable to BDACT.
BDACT Patron Membership
P.O. Box 216
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Business Patron Levels
|Prominent Playbill Bold Placement||√||√||√||√|
|Patron Opening Night BDACT Board Pre Show Reception||√||√||√||√|
|Complimentary Main Stage Beverage Per Show||2||2||4||4|
|Complimentary Annual Dinner Ticket||2||2||2||2|