Tickets and Show Info Below
Sunday, October 10th from 3:00pm until 5:00pm
Monday, October 11th from 6:00pm until 8:00pm
Tuesday, October 12th from 6:00pm until 8:00pm
December 17 & 18 at 7:30 pm
December 19 at 2:00 pm
Location: BDACT Fine Arts Center located at 117 W. Maple Ave. in Beaver Dam
A large cast is needed from ages 10 and up! This will be a typical old-time live broadcast radio show. Director Dan Bell and Producer Diane Rabehl are looking for the opportunity to introduce theater to people who have considered being on stage but weren’t sure if they could do it. This show provides that learning opportunity for both new actors or seasoned actors! No memorization is required. This is a great opportunity especially for those who may not have a lot of time to rehearse or who are reluctant to memorize lines. You will enjoy performing by “reading” your lines simultaneously for a live as well as a radio audience!
The show is provided by Good Karma Broadcasting and BDACT.
There will be a limited number of rehearsals within weeks prior to opening night.
During the radio broadcast, the radio audience will have the opportunity to imagine the stage production aspects, just as radio listeners did years ago. At the same time, the audience at the theater will see actors in costume and a sound effects crew that will produce old time radio sound effects.
Scripts are available at Mayville, Horicon, Juneau and Beaver Dam libraries to look at. They are not available for checkout. You can also visit www.playscripts.com
for a preview.
For any questions please contact Director, Dan Bell at 920-387-3923 or Producer, Diane Rabehl at 920-296-3172.
Help celebrate the 75th anniversary of the release in the US of this fabulous show! Be a part of history!
Produced by special arrangement with Playscripts, Inc. (www.playscripts.com)
TICKETS: $12 adults $6 youth (12 and under) on sale at the buttons above, the BDACT Box Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am – 4 pm (920-885-6891) or Rechek’s Food Pride.
REVIEW CURRENT POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS!
- ALL AUDIENCE MEMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASKS.
- All volunteers and staff will also be wearing masks, however, the performers will NOT be wearing masks while they are on stage.
- Capacity at the BDACT Fine Arts Center is currently set at 100%.
- Concessions will not be sold during performances.
- BDACT is not liable for Covid-19 related sickness or health conditions patrons may sustain subsequent to their attendance at a BDACT live performance or event.
- If you are feeling ill, you must stay home from the event and BDACT will issue a credit or refund.