Thank you for reviewing the information below. It is your decision as to whether the time is right for you to return to the BDACT Fine Arts Center. Please know that we respect whatever decision you make, just as we know you will respect our decision to move forward with care. Please note that additional policies and guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING
- The Kamps Auditorium capacity currently is set at 50%. Many of the youth on stage and the youth in the audience are not eligible to be vaccinated yet. Therefore, BDACT is still requiring masks and distanced seating. The Auditorium’s capacity will be increased only as conditions allow in order to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, performers and volunteers.
- To properly space audience members and because of variations in group size, tickets will be available for purchase as general admission and then assigned as best available by Box Office personnel. The Box Office will be open (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am – 6 pm). They can also be contacted by calling 920-885-6891 ext. 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BDACT is not liable for Covid-19 related sickness or health conditions patrons may sustain subsequent to their attendance at a BDACT live performance or event.
- During the this phase of the BDACT Fine Arts Center reopening:
- Concessions will not be sold during performances.
- There will be no patron or other receptions in the lobby or other areas.
- Actors and directors will not be holding ‘meet and greets’ with audience members.
- No audience members will be allowed backstage.
- BDACT will not be sponsoring afterglows.
- All volunteers and staff are to adhere to CDC and WI Department of Health Services guidelines prior to assisting at the BDACT Fine Arts Center. All volunteers and staff must wear masks.
- During the performance, BDACT volunteer house staff will wipe down railings, lobby counters, door handles, bathroom sinks, and door locks.
BDACT FINE ARTS CENTER GUIDELINES FOR PATRONS, VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF
- All patrons, volunteers and staff inside the BDACT Fine Arts Center are required to wear masks at all times. If you forget to bring your mask, BDACT will have masks available. Signs will be posted at all building entrances and throughout the Fine Arts Center providing notice of the mask requirement.
- Doors to the BDACT Fine Arts Center will open 30 minutes before the performance starts.
- Exit doors facing the public parking lot will be open at the end of shows.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Pre-show and post-show gatherings in the lobby will be prohibited.
- Be prepared to show your tickets or e-tickets to an usher.
- Intermissions may be lengthened to allow more time to wait for the restrooms. Shorter performances may not have an intermission. Please check the show information at www.bdact.org for show specific information.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or if you believe you have recently been exposed to someone with Covid-19. You can exchange tickets for a performance later in the run, receive a voucher for a future performance, or receive a refund.